P.O. Box 349
266 Main Street
Norway, ME 04268
WILLS, TRUSTS AND ESTATES
Dow’s Law Office, P.A. provides quality legal counsel to individuals and couples (spouses and domestic partners) with regards to their estate planning. We guide the clients through their various family and personal situations to determine what their estate goals are. We understand that every client’s situation is different and assist the client in determining what the best way to carry out their goals is. We also counsel clients regarding federal and state gift and estate tax laws to determine if their estates will be affected.
Dow’s also assists families during their time of need when loved ones pass away through probate administration and post-mortem planning. We guide clients through the probate process and assist families in the administration of estates.
- Drafting of simple or complex Wills
- Drafting of Revocable or Irrevocable Trusts
- Drafting of Supplemental Needs Trusts
- Counsel on Charitable Gifting
- Counsel on Annual Gift-Giving to Family Members
- Informal and Formal Probate Administration
- Federal and State Estate Tax Form Preparation
- Post-Mortem Planning